Assistive Technology XMind Mind Mapping Webinar
This webinar is a collaboration between Kilkenny Education Centre, Cork Education Support Centre, Waterford Education Support Centre, West Cork Education Support Centre, Wexford Education Support Centre and University College Cork (UCC).
This webinar is suitable for Primary and Post Primary teachers and Special Needs Assistants (SNAs).
What will I learn on this webinar?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT),
- Advice on students using the computer well to make best use of Assistive Technology,
- What is a Mind Map,
- How to download and use the XMind free programme,
- How to create a Mind Map from a template,
- How to make a diagram view from scratch, and
- How to use mindmaps for; (a) teaching students who are more visual learners, (b) students planning their written work – essays, projects etc. and (c) students making notes, studying and revising.
|Course date||26-10-2023 4:00 pm|
|Course End Date||26-10-2023 6:00 pm|
|Cut off date||25-10-2023 12:00 pm|
|Speaker||Deirdre Madden, Assistive Technology Outreach Co-Ordinator, UCC Disability Support Service|
|Location||Online (via Zoom)|