CPR 4 Post Primary Schools Workshop
What happens at the workshop?
- The Irish Heart Foundation expert CPR 4 Schools team will deliver a two-hour workshop
- By the end of the course, teachers will learn how to perform CPR
- Teachers will develop skills to pass on this curriculum based programme to their students in just 40 minutes
What happens after the workshop?
- Following completion of the workshop, teachers receive unique log in details to an online portal on our website
- Lessons plans, instruction training videos, certificates are available online
- Schools receive a kit for students to practice the skill of CPR on mannequin
How much does this cost?
- This is all free of charge to the school.
- This programme would cost over €1,000 per school class, with this programme an entire school can receive this lifesaving skill for free
* Please note that there is no cost to the schools for this workshops or kits. Currently, this programme is only available to Post Primary schools, and two teachers must attend from each school.
What is the feedback so far?
- Teachers who have attended the workshop commented that they could not believe how easy this course was to roll out to students
- Over 11,000 students and teachers across Ireland have taken part in the programme
- 130 schools are running this programme
- 250 teachers from all subjects
|Course date||21-11-2017 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date||21-11-2017 7:00 pm|
|Cut off date||21-11-2017|
|Number Hours||The Irish Heart Foundation|
|Location||Kilkenny Education Centre|