Kilkenny Education Centre Supports for Schools with School Closures
Spring 2021 Webinars Schedule
In Kilkenny Education Centre, we have finalised our January and February 2021 Spring schedule of supports for Primary, Post Primary and Special schools, as well as the PDST Technology in Education supports, which you can view here. The range of supports we have put in place is continually being added to, in response to needs identified by school communities. The Professional Learning Opportunities we are offering are for Principals, Management, Teachers, SNAs, School Secretaries, and we have further extended our supports to include those for Parents/Guardians. Many of our Spring 2021 webinars, such as those in March and April 2021, are live for bookings on our website here.
Supports for Schools with School Closures
Additionally, in response to the current school closures, we have expanded our Spring 2021 provision in the short-term by adding the following webinars, which are also live for bookings;
- Supporting Teachers with Seesaw Webinar – Thursday 14th January 2021, 10.30a.m.
- Microsoft Teams for Schools Webinar #1 - Microsoft Teams as an Online Learning Platform – Thursday 14th January 2021, 12p.m.
- Supporting Teachers with Google Classroom Webinar – Tuesday 19th January 2021, 12p.m.
- NEW!! An Introduction to Seesaw for Parents Webinar - Tuesday 19th January 2021, 12p.m.
- NEW!! Seesaw Questions and Answers Webinar - Thursday 21st January 2021, 10.30a.m.
- Microsoft Teams for Schools Webinar #2 - How to Set up Class Notebooks – Thursday 21st January 2021, 12p.m.
- NEW!! Getting to Grips with Teaching Remotely Webinar, Monday 25th January 2021, 12p.m.
- Microsoft Teams for Schools Webinar #3 - How to Set up a Video Call Using Microsoft Teams – Thursday 28th January 2021, 12p.m.
We continue to update our Resource Page for Teachers and Resource Page for Parents with various resources that may be useful for teachers and Parents/Guardians at this time. If there is a particular resource/s you have found useful please do not hesitate to let us know and we will add same to our Resource Page/s.
Please encourage your teachers, School Secretaries, SNAs and Parents/Guardians to register for our Newsletters and updates; I believe that the range and quality of learning experiences and resources on offer are of a very high standard.
We are available to serve our school communities and hope to provide you with any support/s you require over the coming weeks, months and beyond. We will keep you informed via email, our website, and Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Take care and stay well,
John O’ Sullivan,
Kilkenny Education Centre Director