Microsoft Teams for Schools Webinar #1 - Microsoft Teams as an Online Learning Platform
In this webinar, participants will explore how Microsoft Teams can be used as an online learning platform.
Topics covered include;
- Office 365 for schools and how your school can apply for Office 365,
- A quick overview of how Teams is set up and the Admin Console of Teams,
- How to set up a Class in Teams,
- How to add students and co-teachers to a Team,
- Channels - How to use Channels in Teams,
- Files - How to add collaborative and 'read only' folders in the files of Teams, and
- Assignments - How to make a self-correcting quiz in Teams.
|Course date||14-01-2021 12:00 pm|
|Course End Date||14-01-2021 1:30 pm|
|Cut off date||14-01-2021 9:00 am|
|Location||Online (via Zoom)|