Communication in the School Community Webinar
This webinar will cover;
- Communication to support the school community engagement,
- Active listening for better communication,
- Communication and Wellbeing,
- Communication as a tool for supporting change, and
- Selecting the correct communication medium for the message to be relayed.
Dorothy Scarry completed her M.Sc. in Workplace Health and Wellbeing in Nottingham University in 2018. She is a Primary school teacher in County Roscommon. Her 2018 M.Sc. Research Project was titled The Psychosocial Working Conditions and Wellbeing of Irish Primary Teachers. She has a PGCE in Primary Education, H.Dip. in Secondary Education and B.A. (English, Sociology and Politics). Dorothy is a member of the INTO, the Teaching Council, the Association of Health Promotion Ireland and the Society of Occupational Medicine. She is Mental Health First Aider and has also completed further CPD in Health Coaching, Mindfulness and Nutrition.
|Course date||27-01-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||27-01-2021 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||27-01-2021 12:00 pm|
|Location||Online (via Zoom)|