Harnessing the Power of Picture Books for Literacy Learning in the Junior Primary Classroom (Infants – Second Class) Webinar
This webinar is a collaboration between Kilkenny Education Centre, Cork Education Support Centre, Limerick Education Support Centre, Waterford Education Support Centre, West Cork Education Support Centre and Wexford Education Support Centre.
Clara Maria Fiorentini
Clara Maria Fiorentini is a lecturer in Initial Teacher Education at Marino Institute of Education, specialising in Literacy and Early Childhood Education. Prior to this, Clara taught for eleven years in an urban, DEIS Primary school in Co. Dublin. Clara provides CPD for Primary teachers and Early Childhood professionals in the areas of literacy, children's literature, play-based learning and school transitions. Clara is completing her PhD research in early literacy development and transitions to formal literacy learning. Clara is currently an executive committee member of the Literacy Association of Ireland. You can connect with Clara via her website or via Instagram.
- The Novel in the Primary Classroom Webinar
- Reading for Pleasure in the Primary Classroom Webinar
- Prioritising Play: Strategies for Playful Literacy Development in the Junior Primary Classroom Webinar
- Refreshing the Read-Aloud: Strategies to Support Engaging Read-Aloud Experiences in the Primary Classroom - Infants to Second Class Webinar
- Refreshing the Read-Aloud: Strategies to Support Engaging Read-Aloud Experiences in the Primary Classroom - Third to Sixth Class Webinar
|Course date||05-12-2023 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||05-12-2023 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||05-12-2023 7:00 pm|
|Speaker||Clara Fiorentini, Marino Institute of Education|
|Location||Online (via Zoom)|